- 2009 TTXGP begins at the “Isle of Man TT Races“ with the worlds first fully sanctioned electric race
- 2010 -2013 TTXGP runs a global championship becoming official Promoter of the FIM eRoad Racing in 2012.
- 2013 FIM suspends eRoadRacing as season ends.
- 2014 MotoE is created as a European race series with the support from race teams and technology partners.
- 2015-2016 The MotoE format is cemented as a five round championship with 2 races per weekend.
Goal from 2017 MotoE is the leading Cup for electric motorcycles with global teams, encouraging innovation, education, and providing an ideal environment for learning.
MotoE Is a member of the elite electric motorsport world, fuelling the next generation of motorsport with zero carbon, clean emission racing. Picking up the baton from the TTXGP, the eGrand Prix in 2014, MotoE has established itself as the European Electric Cup to win.